*Edit* Hey guys, thanks for all the comments and critiques. After getting some feedback, I started to look at the nose a bit more and didn't really like how it looked either, so i tried to fix it a little. Not sure if it made much of a difference, but let me know what ya think. It'll probably be more noticeable in the close-ups.
Surprisingly this ended up being a straight forward painting, nothing really changed with the character or background as I progressed, which is rare. Only thing I changed was a simple black mask that I had covering the lower part of her face, decided to get rid of it though. Overall spent around 20 hours or so on it i think, for the most part I was satisfied with the outcome.